Having a website is very important to any company which wants to reach a wide market but it also requires continuous improvement in order to stay relevant. Having an up-to-date website can be decisive for good business results so it might be time for you to consider having a full redesign of your site.
Do you need a website redesign?
Why you might need a redesign
Potential customers will often form a first impression of your business based on the appearance and functionality of your website, so it is essential that it both looks good and works well. Here are some great reasons why you should consider a redesign:
• Your website technology is out of date
• Your website design looks old and outdated
• You want to make your website easier to use and navigate
• Your website is not mobile-friendly
• You aren’t getting the results you want
• Your business focus has changed
• Your competitors changed their site
• You’re launching a new service or product
• Your website isn’t optimized for search engines
• You need a responsive website
• You want to change from http:// to https://
Let's discuss your re-design
How a successful redesign happens
What is the main benefit of having a website redesigned by Webguru? You will have the chance to discuss your needs with a web design specialist. You will be able to discuss what you like, and what you don’t like, as well as discussing the aims and ethos of your brand. This will help them to come up with a design that works for you, as well as a design that is feasible and appealing to customers.
We at Webguru are always happy to discuss projects so if your website needs redesigning please don’t hesitate to contact us.